Le Mans is a beautiful city in France located on the Sarthe River. It is a part of the region of Pays de Le Mans. It is a famous place for car racing. The old town is famous for ancient Roman walls. Eurostar has a reach to this town.
Eurostar has made it easier to reach this beautiful town. The town attracts most of the tourism. So plan your trip to this beautiful town. Book your Eurostar train ticket online. Don’t miss your train from St Pancras International station London which will take you to Paris and then from Paris to this charming town. Take a full enjoyment of a comfortable journey and then a rocking vacation.
A beautiful tiny place has lots of attractive sites. You must visit the historical places of the town and also the special things of the town. Some must visiting places are:
- 24 heures du Mans: – It is a 24 hours entertainment place.
- La Nuit des Chimeres: – it is an amazing place to visit. It is a historical museum which holds various fascinating arts and monuments.
- Musee Automobile de la Sarthe: -It is a most popular museum of cars. Here you can see more over 100 year’s car collection.
- Abbaye de L’epau: – It is a historical area. It is a beautiful site to visit and perfect place for lovers of history.
- Racetrack: – it is a race track for motor racing. The tourist must see this place. It is a nice place to visit.
- Arche de la Nature: – it is a place of natural reservations. Here many natural things are kept safe.
- Musee de Tesse: – It is an awesome museum which holds a variety of arts and paintings of regional artists.
- Old town: – Running in the race of modernization the city is capable to keep its old town remarkable. It a place where you can see wealthy historical assets.
Eurostar provides you concession on booking of hotel online. So book your hotel along with your train ticket.
- Best Western Auberge De Foresterie
- All seasons Centre Gare
- Inter Galaxie
- Novotel Le Mans
- Hotel Emeraude
- Hotel Kyriad
- Ibis Le Mans Est Pontlieue
- Apart city Le Mans
- Citotel Levasseur
The night life of the town is rocking. Amazing drinks and foods with stunning discos is the trend of the nights in this charming town.
- Le Stan
- Le Zoo
- Le Babylone
- L’Atelier bar
- Le Lezard
- Opera Discotheque
- Oh la Limite
- Le Select
This is a place where there are many small shops and stalls in streets along with this the city has many famous malls and shopping centers.
- Carrefour De Le Mans
- Centre Jacobins
- Center Sud